2016 Training Programme
- Courses are non-residential and will usually be held in the West Midlands but please note that every Basic Practitioner course is subject to a minimum number of four participants.
- Association Membership is an essential pre-requisite prior to enrolment for all courses.
- Examination and Certification fees are included in the costs shown.
Blue Card - Advanced Practitioner (NEW)
- Practitioners with six months post-application experience in MTM-1, MTM-2 or MTM-UAS are invited to submit evidence of their MTM competence for the award of this new IMD certificate.
MTM - 1 Basic Practitioner
- Conducted over 10 days commencing March – Cost £1,100 per person
MTM - UAS Basic Practitioner
- Conducted over 5 Saturdays, commencing March and June – Cost £600 per person
MTM - 2 Basic Practitioner
- Conducted over 5 or 6 Saturdays, commencing May / June – Cost £600 per person
Click here to request further details.